If you want you learn the Turkish Split Hand Technique for Darbuka, you can buy Hakan Kaya’s Instructional.
The first instructional video by a Turkish darbuka-player designed for English-speaking students.
This video includes:
**This is an online product. You will see the download link following the completion of your purchase order. Additionally you will receive a download link to your email address provided during your purchase order.
- Demonstrations and explanations of basic darbuka strokes, including Turkish split-hand technique.
- Basic and advanced Turkish and Middle East rhythms.
- Intermediate and advanced techniques for solo and accompanied performance.
- Slow motion close-up shots from the techniques and rhythms.
- On-screen notation.
- Original live recordings of traditional Turkish music, as well as new compositions by upcoming Turkish artists